Όροι και Προϋποθέσεις
Last updated: 25.04.2017
These terms and conditions are binding for all users of this website.
Your right to use our services and websites is subject to any conditions and restrictions established by us. We may alter, suspend or discontinue any aspect of our services at any time. This includes the availability of different features of our service, websites, the database or the content. We may also limit certain features and aspects of the service or restrict your access to parts or all of the service, without notice or liability.
You acknowledge that we are not responsible for interruption or suspension of the service, regardless of the cause of the interruption or suspension.
The following terms shall have the following meanings in these terms and conditions:
“We” , “Service” and “Us” refers to our website.
“You”, “Member” or “User” refers to the user of the website.
2. USE OF THIS SERVICE
This service is for singles and couples who wish to meet new people, make new friends or want to find a partner. It is intended to be a safe and fun place to visit, that grants you access to such materials for your own enjoyment and entertainment in a friendly environment. We may use system profiles at our discretion to communicate with users to enhance our users’ entertainment experience. This enables us to analyse user preferences, trends and gain information about our member base and to monitor user communications. Based on the aforementioned, you agree that you will only use this website in a manner consistent with its purpose and which is in accordance with these terms and conditions.
The website is for personal use only and may not be used for commercial purposes. Organizations, companies, businesses and/or individuals may not become members in order to use the website for any commercial purpose, such as sending unsolicited emails or advertising for products or other websites. Unauthorized framing of or linking to the website will be investigated and appropriate legal action will be taken including, without limitation, civil and criminal redress.Your login information – username and password – are private to you only, and you are not allowed to share this information with anyone. We do not encourage you to write down the user information, as others could gain access to your profile.
In order to use our services, you must first create an account. You will be asked to create a username, a password and your email address. This username and password is only created once and will allow you to access the service at any time.
When you first access our service, you will be asked to provide complementary personal information concerning your profile and your preferences, including text, photos and other data. Our customer support team reviews all submitted profile photos and about me texts, in order to ensure they comply with your terms and conditions.
4. ADDITIONAL SERVICES AND SERVICE FEES
Becoming a member on our website is free. Communicating with other users by sending messages and photos requires the purchase of coins. Sending one (1) message or photo costs 40 coins. One (1) message is limited to 400 characters. The costs for purchasing coins are set out on our FAQ page. Once purchased, coins may only be used for messaging or purchasing additional services and are not refundable. Coins expire 90 days after last log off date. If you receive free or promotional coins, these may be invalidated at any time. No refund will be given for expired coins.
All funds are quoted in the currency in which they are displayed. We reserve the right to change our pricing policy or the method or manner in which we charge for the services at any time.
Once we have confirmed receipt of your payment, your account will be credited with the number of coins purchased. Please note that we do not operate with recurring payments. Our members decide for themselves when and how often they want to buy a new package.
5. DELIVERY POLICY AND ELECTRONIC RECEIPT
We deliver access to our services, websites and these sites’ features, digitally. Details on access are provided on the final confirmation screen and in the confirmation receipt sent to the user’s email address provided at checkout. Should you encounter any difficulties with logging into the website, you should contact the support service of our website. Please refer to the order confirmation email which you would have received after you completed your purchase for details.
6. CARD ISSUER INTERNATIONAL SERVICE FEES
Some banks and credit or debit card issuers may charge you an international processing fee. This international service fee is controlled and charged by your bank or card issuer and not by Svippy Limited or its resellers. Please refer to INTLServiceFee.com.
7. CANCELLATION, REFUND AND RETURN POLICY
At any time and without cause, membership to the website may be terminated by either the website or the user upon notification to the other party by electronic mail. When the member requests the termination, existing coin balance is NOT refunded. Users are liable for charges incurred by them until termination of service. Any refunds can only be made to the same card number or bank account that was used to place the original order. If you need to cancel your order, you should contact our website through the email contact form. Please make sure to include your user name, your real name, email address and phone number. Should you encounter any difficulties with the cancellation of your order, please contact us at +1-888-218-8610 but please make sure you have your personal information at hand, including: account name, real name, email address, phone number and order number in xxxxxx.yyyyyyy format, i.e. 999994.1234567 which you will find in the order confirmation email you would have received after you completed the checkout process.
By accessing or using the Services, you agree that you:
- are at least 18 years old (21 years in certain jurisdictions such as the US states of AL, MS, NE, and WY);
- will not permit any persons who are not of legal age in the jurisdiction where this website is being viewed, and who are not at least 18 years of age to view or access, in any way, any materials found;
- understand that by accessing the website, you will be exposed to materials that may include but are not limited to, visual images and verbal descriptions of a sexually oriented and erotic nature. You affirm that you are not offended by such materials, and that such materials are legal in your community;
- may not authorise others to use your membership, and you may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity;
- have never been convicted of any criminal offense characterized as a sexual offense;
- have not previously been suspended or removed from the website;
- are entitled to enter into this agreement and to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this agreement;
- are not a competitor of Svippy Limited and that you are not using the services for reasons that are in competition with us or other than for its intended purpose.
9. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All trademarks, logos, graphics, photographs and texts featured on our website and in our provision of the services are the intellectual property of us or our partners and may not be reproduced, used or represented without our or our partners’ expressed permission, under threat of legal action. All software and code remains the property of this website.
The contents of our website and services are not to be downloaded (excluding local storage, i.e. browser cache), printed and and / or reproduced in any media (hard disk, floppy disk, CD-ROM, etc.) or modified.
10. RESTRICTIONS AND CONDUCT
You agree to use our services and act as a user of the website in accordance with the following restrictions:
- You will not disclose the information you gain on the website without the expressed permission(s) of the person(s) who gave it to you.
- You will not engage or participate in any form of harassment of users, or otherwise engage in offensive behaviour towards them, against the community’s standards, on this website or using our services.
- Obscene or offensive language is prohibited; you agree to referring from communicating in such a manner.
- You will not use the services or website to promote, solicit, or engage in, any unlawful behaviour.
- You agree not to use the website to promote or distribute any material advertising, soliciting, marketing, or providing any goods or service.
- You will not create or attempt to create an account on the website if you are under the age of 18 or the legal age of majority in your jurisdiction.
- You will not have more than one account active at any time.
- You will not create an account that misrepresents your personal identity, or create an account for someone other than yourself.
- You will not disclose any telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, URLs or email addresses to any user(s) of our website.
- Previously banned users of the site are not allowed to return to the website, and are not allowed to create a new account or use their old one.
11. MONITORING OF THE WEBSITE
We reserve the right to monitor profiles and chat messages to ensure that they conform to the requirements of our terms and conditions. You are solely responsible for your interactions with our other users. We also reserve the right to conduct screenings like criminal background checks among our members in order to identify users that have previously been convicted of any criminal offense characterized as a sexual offense.
We do not aim to review all profiles, postings, messages or other materials posted or sent by our members. We are not responsible for any of the content of our members’ profiles, public postings, messages or other materials. We reserve the right, but we are not obligated to delete or edit profiles, public postings, messages and other materials that are deemed to violate the terms of this agreement or otherwise unacceptable.
12. INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER MEMBERS
You are solely responsible for interactions with other users of our websites and services, including the content of the materials you post on the website and in your messages to other users. You must take reasonable precautions in all interactions with other users of the website. You should not provide your personal or financial information for example, your credit card or bank account information to other users of our website.
We are not responsible for any damage or harm resulting from your interactions with other users of our website, neither can we control how other members use any information you provide them and you should use caution in selecting the personal information you share with others through our website.
We reserve the right to investigate and take appropriate lawful action against anyone who violates these terms, including, without limitation, removing the offending communication from the service, terminating the violator’s access to the website and contacting and disclosing information to the relevant authorities and pursuant to legal process.
13. PERSONAL INFORMATION AND THIRD PARTIES
14. EXTERNAL LINKS
Our service may contain external links to websites and resources. We have no liability as a result of the availability of these external links and we are not responsible for their content. You further acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of, or reliance upon, any such content, goods or services available on, or through any such site or resource.
15. LIABILITIES AND WARRANTIES
You agree and understand that whenever you use the website and any of the services it provides, you do so at your own risk. The website’s features and services are provided without any warranties, with the exception of warranties that are required by law. Under no circumstances will we, nor our affiliates or resellers, be held liable for any misrepresentation of information by you or any other user, any loss, damages, or injury caused by your actions or any other user’s action on the website, or outside of it. In no event shall the liability of the website, nor its affiliates or resellers, exceed the sum paid for the service.
16. CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
Please understand that by using our services you acknowledge that:
- Other members of our website will be able to view your profile and you will be able to view the profiles of other members. You are solely responsible for the contents of your profile and we expect that all information you disclose about yourself is accurate and true.
- The website cannot be held liable for the information that you provide through our website, your e-mail and other forms of personal messages.
- The service and website cannot be used for any unlawful reason. Any and all content on the site that we have reasonable concerns of unlawful conduct about will be handed over to law enforcement.
- The website uses support staff to monitor and moderate the chat system, leading to chat dialogues and conversations with the users.
- We are not responsible for the information you provide other users with, and we encourage you to be selective when doing so, especially with personal and/or private information.
- As a user you are advised not to assume that any user content is accurate. A person may not be who he or she claims to be. You should at all times exercise the same normal caution as you would for real-life encounters. We cannot be liable for false or misleading statements by users.
- As a user at all times you remain solely responsible and liable for the use of your identification information by third parties or for the actions or statements made through your user’s account, whether these are fraudulent or not.
- Messages sent by other users are not under our control. You release us and our affiliates, partners and resellers from all liability regarding all communications and content sent from other users and received by you.
- If you feel or suspect that there has been a breach, of any kind, of your account and/ or the information displayed on your profile then you must immediately notify us. Furthermore you should also change your password as soon as possible after a suspected breach.
17. PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
18. TERMINATION OF ACCESS TO SERVICE
Termination by us. Unless otherwise provided, this agreement is effective upon your first use of the services and shall remain in effect until it is terminated in accordance with the terms of this agreement. We may suspend, deactivate or terminate your account and your right to use the services and may block or prevent your access to and use of the services at any time following a breach of the terms in this agreement.
Termination by the user. You may deactivate or terminate your account at any time, for any or no reason, by accessing the “settings” page then “ account options” or by contacting us as described above.
19. CONTACT INFORMATION
The website and the service is operated by Svippy Limited, a company registered under the laws of England, No. 11316458.
Svippy Limited, The Courthouse, Barham Court, Teston, Maidstone ME18 5BZ, UK